TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: George is not a Webprick. And let's be honest, if
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: George is not a Webprick. And let's be honest, if

Posted by Lets Drift on March 05, 2009 at 7:55 AM
  This message has been viewed 724 times.

In Reply To George is not a Webprick. And let's be honest, if posted by robo (sebring1970) on March 04, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Message and pray tell what's wrong with drifting a zed after all it's rwd and drifts very nicely. In the UK many on the zed forums drift their zed. I'm not talking illegal 'Streeto' here but at proper legal Drift session with the correct Health and Safetly and qualified Drift Marshall's. Have you never seen the Irish Drift team 'Steer from the Rear' in action they only ever drift Zed's :lol:

The only reason I no longer drift is the fact I cann't really afford if I have an accident on the drift track any more :( otherwise I'd still be drifting my zed.

We had 12 member of 300zx-club.net just have their first lesson's on drifting their Zed's. In fact the next session is in June and it's already over booked with a waiting list. It's extremely popular sport in the UK.

As an aside are there any female zed owner in the states any where??? We have a large number in the UK with some owning more than one, personnally I think that's a wee bit greedy as I cann't afford more than one 'sulks'

No, not my fault Dunx made me do it

Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching you while
Compassion is the basis of all Morality

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.